Frequently asked questions
1. How can I register to the event?
Please click on Register (green button) and follow up the registration steps. If you need some help to follow the registration steps follow this Registration Guidelines.
2. How much does the participation at the Brokerage Event cost?
This edition is Brokerage event is free of charge. However, we will not provide participants with a Visitor Pass.
3. Will I receive the Visitor Pass?
No. We will not provide participants of the brokerage event with a MWC Visitor PASS. Participants with a 4YFN Pass are welcomed to participate at the MWC Brokerage event on Thursday 27th of February.
4. Is it possible to register more than one person per company?
No, only 1 participant/agenda per organisation is allowed. However, we will exceptionally allow the registration of more than one participant per company if their cooperation profiles and partnering objectives are clearly different.
Be aware that participants can attend the meeting together with 1-2 colleagues of his/her own organization.
5. How and When can I book meetings?
Once the booking opens (January, 15th, 2020) you will receive an email explaining how to select meetings.
- Select the link "Participants" from the main menue
- Use the green button "Book meetings" which you can find on each participants profile
- You must accept or reject each meeting
- Remember that participants can request international and national meetings.
- The booking deadline is on February 21th, 2020.
- BEWARE! Meetings that are "Pending" will not be scheduled in your agenda, it is necessary to "Accept" the meetings first.
6. What if, due to unforeseen reasons, I cannot participate in the matchmaking event?
If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meeetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification
7. When will I get my personal meeting schedule?
Check actively your agenda through the platform, before and during the event, for any changes in your schedule.
It is a live agenda!
8. When will my profile be available online?
Each profile is reviewed by the organizers and if it meets the quality criteria it will be approved and published. Otherwise, you will be contacted by the event organizer suggesting improvements.
9. What should I do if I forgot my password?
10. Can I modify a profile?
Yes, you can modify your profile anytime by logging in into your account and modifying any of the content you have already inserted.
11. What is the meaning of "Support Office"?
"Support Office" is related to the place where you are geographically based. You should pick the support office from your country & region when registering for the event. If your region does not have a local support office, please select "Other".
12. Where will the meetings take place?
Meetings will take place at the Brokerage Event site, on Congress Square.
13. What is the brokerage event schedule?
• Tuesday, February 25th | From 10h to 18h
• Wednesday, February 26th | From 10h to 18h
• Thursday, February 27th | From 10h to 16h
14. Location and how to get there
The Brokerage Event will take place in the Mobile World Congress, at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona
Inside of Fira Gran Via, the place where the Brokerage Event will be held is in Hall 5, in Congress Square, behind Catalan Pavilion (CS20 at Congress Square MWC) – Brokerage event area
Find more information about what to do in Barcelona here
Click here for more information about accomodation in Barcelona.
From the airport to the Congress
- By taxi/car: 12km away (C-31)
From the airport to the City Centre
- Aerobus (A1/A2) every 5 minutes from each terminal (travel time 35min)
- Train from Terminal 2 every 30 minutes (travel time 18min)
From the City Centre to the Congress
- Bus TMB: Bus lines with stop in Fira Gran Via are: 46, 65, 165, H12.
- Ferrocarrils Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC): Fira Gran Via FGC stop in "Europa/Fira". All lines that pass through "Europa/Fira" station end their journey at "Espanya" station, next to the Montjuic venue (Lines S8, S33, R6, R5, S4)