Frequently asked questions
1. How can I register to the event?
Please click on Register (green button) and follow up the registration steps. If you need some help to follow the registration steps follow this Registration Guidelines.
2. How much does the participation at the Brokerage Event cost?
This edition is Brokerage event is free of charge.
3. Is it possible to register more than one person per company?
No, only 1 participant/agenda per organisation is allowed. However, we will exceptionally allow the registration of more than one participant per company if their cooperation profiles and partnering objectives are clearly different.
Be aware that participants can attend the meeting together with 1-2 colleagues of his/her own organization.
4. How and When can I book meetings?
Once the booking opens (January, 15th, 2020) you will receive an email explaining how to select meetings.
- Select the link "Participants" from the main menue
- Use the green button "Book meetings" which you can find on each participants profile
- You must accept or reject each meeting
- Remember that participants can request international and national meetings.
- BEWARE! Meetings that are "Pending" will not be scheduled in your agenda, it is necessary to "Accept" the meetings first.
5. What if, due to unforeseen reasons, I cannot participate in the matchmaking event?
If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meeetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification
6. When will I get my personal meeting schedule?
Check actively your agenda through the platform, before and during the event, for any changes in your schedule.
It is a live agenda!
7. When will my profile be available online?
Each profile is reviewed by the organizers and if it meets the quality criteria it will be approved and published. Otherwise, you will be contacted by the event organizer suggesting improvements.
8. What should I do if I forgot my password?
9. Can I modify a profile?
Yes, you can modify your profile anytime by logging in into your account and modifying any of the content you have already inserted.
10. What is the meaning of "Support Office"?
"Support Office" is related to the place where you are geographically based. You should pick the support office from your country & region when registering for the event. If your region does not have a local support office, please select "Other".
11. What is the brokerage event schedule?
• Tuesday, February 25th | From 10h to 18h
• Wednesday, February 26th | From 10h to 16:30h
12. Location and how to get there
The Brokerage Event will take place in the Golden Room in Casa Llotja de Mar - Passeig d'Isabel II, 1. Barcelona, 08003.
Find more information about what to do in Barcelona here
Click here for more information about accomodation in Barcelona.
From the airport to Casa Llotja de Mar
- By taxi/car: 16,3km away - 25 minutes.
From the airport to the City Centre
- Aerobus (A1/A2) every 5 minutes from each terminal (travel time 35min)
- Train from Terminal 2 every 30 minutes (travel time 18min)
From the City Centre to Casa Llotja de Mar
- Bus TMB: Bus lines with stop near to La Llotja are:
- 14 and 51 lines, Passeig de Colom stop
- 14, 36, 57, 59, 64 and 157 lines, Passeig de Colom stop
- 17, 40 and 45 lines, Via Laietana stop
- Metro (TMB): Jaume I or Barceloneta stops: The line that pass through the 2 stations is L4.